Lynda – 3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Interior Materials Download
Download 3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Interior Materials video course from Lynda, with High Speed & Direct link.
Architects and designers need realistic materials to render their interior designs. A good looking image can really help sell a project. So today, I’ll show you how to create realistic V-Ray materials using 3ds Max and Substance Designer. My course will cover materials such metal, wood, fabric, and more. So, let’s get started with interior materials for architecture.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to create beautiful residential interiors with custom materials built in 3ds Max, Substance Designer, and V-Ray.
3ds Max and V-Ray: Residential Interior Materials Topics include:
- Furnishing the interior with custom and third-party models
- Creating basic V-Ray materials
- Using physical materials
- Creating materials in Substance
- Setting up Substance materials in 3ds Max
- Tiling patterns
- Adding color and relief
- Importing materials into 3ds Max
- Creating bitmaps in Substance
- Creating V-Ray materials from bitmaps
- Duration: 2:10 hours
- Skill Level : Intermediate
- Instant download with high speed : Yes