Udemy – The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course Download
On This page you can buy and download The complete AutoCAD 2018-20 course, video course from Udemy with High Speed & Direct link.
By The End of This training Course, you learned AutoCAD from scratch to professional level.
This is the only course you will ever need to learn AutoCAD right from scratch.
Major Highlights of The Course
- Most comprehensive AutoCAD course online with 184 video lectures
- All lesson files included for download
- Self assessment quizzes and Practice drawings at the end of every section
- 150 AutoCAD command list and AutoCAD quizzes eBook included
- New features of AutoCAD 2018, 2019 and 2020 version included
- Taught by certified AutoCAD professional
- Extra practice drawings and projects at the end of the course
- An overview to AutoCAD for Mac is included
- Auto generated closed captioning in more than 6 languages (generated by Udemy)
What is this course all about?
This course is a full length AutoCAD 2018, 2019 and 2020 learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner as well as seasoned users.
A beginner can start learning the software right from scratch by following the course along just from lecture one. A seasoned AutoCAD user will also find this course very comprehensive and they can choose the topics they want to learn about skipping the basics.
Project oriented course
The course lessons are mostly project oriented and most of the tools and commands are taught with their real world applications. Each module ends with a practical question which is related to the course and students are encouraged to answer the questions before moving further.
Drawings for practice
Apart from module end questions this course also contains a complete section dedicated to practice drawings and projects like floor plan, circuit diagram and other.
You need to have access to AutoCAD software (student, trial or commercial version) for this course. This course can be used with AutoCAD LT as well.
- If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD, and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions then this course is for you.
- If you are a working professional looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advance topics in AutoCAD then this course is also for you.
- Level : beginner level to advance
- Duration: 17h 30m
- Instant download with high speed : Yes