On This page you can download digital tutors Flooding a City with Bifrost in Maya , (Video tutorial) with High Speed & Direct link.
Hello, Welcome to the City Flood Training with Bifrost in Maya.
In this training course, we will discuss the process of building a flood city where the water is flowing in the streets, using the Bifrost plug-in, which is one of the new features of Maya 2015. The capabilities of the Bifrost plug-in can work with any size and capability. Manually called its wonderful editing.
Topics of this training:
- Introduction and summary of training
- Understand Bifrost related tutorials
- Prepare the scene
- Maya water dropper Creating emitters
- Create auxiliary objects for water collision
- How to change the appearance of the liquid
- Use of accelerators
- Simulation control
- Caching water simulation
- Convert and convert polygon to mesh polygon to mesh
- I set the fluids to render
- Final rendering presentation
- Final review and control of Maya water construction project
- Duration: 2:00
- Project Files: included
- Instant download high speed : Yes