ArchiCAD Training and Tutorials
Graphisoft ArchiCAD is an accurate tool for designing buildings. This software is a product of the famous Graphisoft company, designed for professors and students of civil and other related fields. It can be said that the first software to design and design a two-dimensional building was Archicode software. You can design a complete building using the ArchiCAD program, and then use the program features that include 3D viewing, day and night light changes, etc. to view your building from different angles. Pay.
One of the great features of ArchiCAD software that is not even seen in powerful software such as AutoCAD is the ability to automatically create a 3D project volume after its two-dimensional design. In addition, in this software, walls, ceilings, doors, windows and other components of a building are pre-prepared and you just have to select and apply them to your desired size and size. Take it.
Some Features of Graphisoft ArchiCAD
- Full drawing of buildings, areas and interior and exterior design in two and three dimensions.
- Contains a variety of components, objects, and building-ready views.
- Simultaneous design of two-dimensional and three-dimensional project.
- View complete listing with details of building components details.
- Ability to design interior decoration with all kinds of ready-made objects.
- Apply project position in the program and observe angles of sunlight.
- Interesting visibility of the building during certain hours of the day and the possibility of designing lighting.
- Design of huge buildings and structures without limitation in size, number of floors and …
- Ability to import 2D plans and convert them to 3D.
- Preparation of metering list and estimation of door, window, wall, etc. with dimensions and numbers in the project.
- Ability to create and import new Objects that are not in the program.
- Provide cutting-edge, perspective and perspective from the desired parts of the project.
- Ability to import and export contacts and related software such as AutoCAD, 3dsMax and ..