Lumion Tutorials For Enhance Architectural visualizations
Lumion is a powerful software for visualizing 3D architecture in real time that can be a useful tool for architects, planners and urban designers. This app is great for making 3D movies or photos of an environment, with the ability to quickly rotate and interpret the environment thoroughly, so that project managers can more efficiently save time, money and work. . In fact, Lumion is a simple solution to create 3D video and renderings from a developing suite that you can fully imagine in a simulated environment, seeing the results.
Features of this software can save cost, time and various tasks, the ability to build 3D models naturally, the ability to create a 3D movie or photos of an environment, improve material levels, rendering Fast, new portfolio management option in MyLumion, connectivity to other software such as SketchUp, Autodesk Revit, Nemetschek Allplan® and Vectorworks®, Graphisoft ArchiCAD® and Autodesk 3ds Max and support for various formats such as: DAE, FBX, The MAX, 3DS, OBJ, DWG, DXF can be mentioned. In Lumion 10, material-based modeling of materials is now more accurately applied to the simulation of the natural roughness of surfaces. As a result, the reflection and overall appearance of surfaces has become more realistic. Tires, wood, characters, more perspective.
Lumion software capabilities :
- Supports 3D, DAE, FBX, MAX, 3DS, OBJ, DWG, DXF formats in 3D models
- Supports most common image formats including TGA, DDS, PSD, JPG, BMP, HDR and PNG
- Ability to import output files from applications such as AutoDesk 3D Studio Max
- Visualize the surroundings and the weather
- It has a huge selection of high quality pre-designed objects such as wooden floors, brick walls and more.
- Build 3D models in real time
- Contains a collection of moving objects and animations such as humans and moving cars, furniture,
- items in nature, and more.
- Production of HD video output
- Ability to apply special effects and filters to the film
- Output quality adjustment
Showing all 8 results
$18.00Add to cart $99.00Add to cart