On This page you can download Digital Tutors Real World Techniques for Multipass Compositing in After Effects, (Video tutorial) with High Speed & Direct link.
In this series of 3D animation tutorials, we want to work in After Effects linear space and how to work with rendering elements in vray Maya, and rendering in CINEMA 4D software. And in the form of a practical project, we want to introduce a commercial product in the form of attractive animation. We start our training with compositing renderings by Viri in Maya and physical rendering in (CINEMA 4D).
Also, in a series of steps, we learn to do a complete project in After Effects linear space with advanced techniques and just like real world scenarios. At the end of this After Effects training course, you will learn new tips and tricks on how to apply these skills in our projects.
Learn to composite an animated end tag for a fictitious product. Software required: After Effects CC 2014, Maya 2015, Vray 3.0 and Cinema 4D R16
- Multipass Compositing After Effects Multipass Compositing Abstract:
- The best image formats for composites
- Project management and goal setting Project organization
- Optimal techniques for working with rendering elements compositing render elements
- Lighting adjustment tutorial for composite lighting controls
- How to raise the details Improving details on the body of the robot
- Composite at CinemaFord Cinema 4D composite
- Diffuse rendering control training and diffuse / lighting pass lighting information
- Apply color to specular shadow pass steps
- How to refine GI for our environment
- Simulate underwater effect using refraction pass
- Learn how to work with UV passes and how to use them
- Use RGB channels to synchronize elements
- Manufacture and composition of RGB volume light
- Depth of field effect simulation in After Effects
- Use of Cinemaford C4D renders
- Apply motion blur to motion blur comp
- Duration: 7:20
- Project Files: NOT included
- Instant download high speed : Yes