Lynda – 3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materials Download
On This page you can buy and download 3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materials video course from Lynda with High Speed & Direct link.
Welcome to this course on 3ds Max: Advanced Materials. We’re going to learn about shading techniques for physically based rendering or PBR. Compared to previous generations of rendering algorithms, the PBR shading model gives us greater realism with less effort. In this course, we’ll explore the 3ds Max physical material in depth and see how easy it is to get photo realistic results. Another area we’ll focus on is building complex shading networks.
Combining and processing texture maps allows us to achieve more interesting materials. We’ll get the most out of procedural maps, such as substance, and render textures out to image files for compatibility with other programs. Those are some of the topics in this course that I’ve designed to give you a firm foundation in advanced materials in 3ds Max.
By The End of This training Course, you learned 3ds Max features advanced material tools and techniques for physically-based rendering. Learn to design realistic shading networks in & 3ds Max: Advanced Materials.
3ds Max 2019: Advanced Materials Topics include:
- Streamlining material editor workflow
- Managing assets
- Referencing materials with XRefs
- Rendering the Physical Material
- Controlling highlights with Roughness
- Directing reflections and refractions
- Simulating translucency and scattering
- Building a shading network
- Combining and color correcting maps
- Baking maps with Render to Texture
- Procedural mapping
- Using relief maps: bump, normal, and displacement