Arroway Textures – Gravel One
The Arroway Textures – Gravel One is a fantastic collection includes 134 types of pebble and tile shades that look just like 3D geometry in the computer render industry. There are also 257 types of stone textures that make up a unique collection of different types of building sand styles.
When it comes to architectural visualization renderings, having a gravel and gravel facade is one of the hardest challenges and is usually sharply avoided and may be the last thing we want to do in our own projects. And usually architects of 3D artists avoid it as much as possible! But with help of Arroway Textures – Gravel One, the fine-grained stones can be one of the most important materials in any building material and cannot be avoided.
In architectural renderings, this material is widely used in landscaping projects, interior design and interior design and cannot be ignored. Fortunately, Fortunately technology has solved this problem. And imagine you could give your employer a wider view of your projects !! in you want a Large variety of ready-to-use gravel textures with Maximum realism with real 3D gravel and Hundreds of stone textures, Then Gravel – Volume One Real 3D Gravel is For you .
Arroway Textures – Gravel One can be used in any 2d & 3d Program like: 3ds max , Vray, Maya, Photoshop and many more. now, can Download Arroway Textures – Gravel One with high speed with direct link .
- 15 lossless compressed base textures (PNG format; 4096px x 4096px; 219 maps)
- 134 high-quality compressed variation textures (JPEG format; 4096px x 4096px; 1290 maps)
- Material settings for 3DS Max™ 2010+ (45 .mat files)
- Material settings for MaxwellRender™ 2.x; ‘dry’ and ‘wet’ versions (1608 .mxm files)
- 3D gravel meshes, compatible with 3DS Max™ 2010+ (30 .max files)
- 3D gravel meshes in OBJ format, compatible with many other applications (30 .obj files; download-only)
- 257 lossless compressed stone textures (PNG format; 4096px x 4096px; 541 maps)
- Material settings for 3DS Max™ 2010+ (15 .mat files)
- Material settings for MaxwellRender™ 2.x; ‘dry’ and ‘wet’ versions (518 .mxm files)