187 maps (60 colored PNG and JPEG) | ~4000×2500 | 7.8 GB
Arroway Textures – Stonework Vol. 1
If you would like to have a complete set of types of building stone commonly used in flooring, we recommend the Stonework – Volume One suite, which is comprehensive in both quality and variety of materials and can render softwareو Compatible with all of your 3ds max, Vray, cinema 4D,Maya and … etc.
The collection includes natural stone masonry and pavement studies, which include 60 types of high-risoline multilayer textures (each having diffuse mappings, displacement mappings, and specularity map mappings). Cover an area of about 1700 square meters.
This collection contains texts in the following categories:
- Intact natural stones: for walls – for walls – pavement with rough texture and stones with abnormal shape
- Paving (smoother and more regular shaped stone walls and asphalt)
- Wet and damp rocks (stone walls or sidewalks for all types of weather)
- Classic facade stones (Classic facade blocks or slabs for walls and floors)
- Modern Stones (Tiles of Natural Stone Slabs in Modern Patterns)
Stonework – Volume One Specifications
- All the maps are perfectly tiled.
- 60 types of multi-layered wood texture
- All images are designed and lossless compressed PNG files.
- Covered areas: between 10 m متر and 80 m و and total 1700 m²
- Map resolutions about 36 megapixels (eg 6000px x 6000px)
- Each with maps: specularity gloss, displacement / bump roughness map (187 maps total)