On This page you can download pluralsight Simulating a Flamethrower Effect in Maya, (Video tutorial) with High Speed & Direct link.
Learning to make fluids from water, sand and dirt, gas, fire, Maya rain: Now, in this course, we will discuss the process of making fire effects in Maya. We adjust the parameters of density, temperature, speed, fuel (Density, Temperature, Velocity, Fuel) as well as its axis and degree so that we can simulate the behavior of a very real fire.
In general, we have two types of flame effects: one works with gas and one with flammable liquid. We use different types of gelatin alcohol liquid emitters (flammable gel), fluid emitters and containers to control the properties of flammable liquid. Then parameters Carefully adjust the temperature and fuel to achieve the maximum realistic quality of the flame effect in the rendering.
Then, focusing on shading and rendering, we output the 3D elements of our 3D tools for composing and composing Adobe After Effects. At the end of this course, you will be able to create a proper fire in Maya. Only when doing this project, be sure to have a fire extinguisher with you !!!
Topics of this training:
- Introducing the topics
- Investigate the effects of flame and fire effects
- Understand the different parts of the effects environment
- Making a fuel nozzle effect
- Develop traits for employment-generating fluids
- Construction of fire limiting grades
- Heat grade limiters
- Construction of fire direction limiters
- Made of fire material and its percentage of visibility and transparency
- Construction of a three-dimensional volumetric axis
- Summary in After Effects and Final Render
- Duration: 1:30
- Project Files: included
- Instant download high speed : Yes
Download pluralsight Simulating a Flamethrower Effect in Maya