udemy – vray next for 3ds max – complete video guide
on This page, you can buy and download VRay NEXT for 3Ds Max – Complete Video Guide course, from udemy with High Speed & Direct link.
In this complete tutorial on Udemy’s Vray Next Engine, you will learn all the functions and features of the VRay Next Engine step-by-step with examples in TriDex. You’ll learn the new version of Vray for architects, except for the first hybrid rendering engine that uses both CPUs and GPUs to process your renders as quickly as possible.
You can check out my rendering tests where VRay Next Engine can render 7x faster than version 3.6. This course is for 3D artists, architects, interior designers, product designers and 3D artists. This training course has been prepared for you by your loved ones.
if you car a : 3D Artists, Architects, Interior Designers, Product Designers, 3D Environment Artist, so this course is for you. and by the end of this video course, you learned All VRay Next functions and features in one class.
In this class we will go through entire VRay functionality Course Topics:
- Shortcut keys and UI interface
- Vray buffer frame for color correction
- Sampling and Rendering Optimization
- VRay Lights; Sun, Sky, Dome, Portals
- Exterior Fly-through Animation
- Depth of field effects and Motion Blur
- Types of Vray materials
- Render Elements – VRay Passes Workflow
- Aerial perspective and volumetric fog effects
- GPU and CPU for product rendering and animation
- Global Illumination Optimization for Internal and External
- Dynamic objects; Fur, Grass, Proxy, Displacement, Instancer
- VRay Physical Camera – Auto White Balance and Auto Exposure controls
- Level : Beginner to Advanced
- Duration: 7h
- Author: Alexander Minelli
- Instant download with high speed : Yes