On This page you can download 3ds Max and After Effects: Product Visualization video course from Lynda with High Speed & Direct link.
Product visualization is the process of rendering 3D product designs for presentation and marketing. I’ve authored a video training course to help you learn the techniques of product vis in AutoDesk 3ds Max and the Arnold renderer. 3ds Max is an excellent choice for product visualization due to its outstanding support for computer aided design formats. In this course we’ll create multiple high quality renderings of a solid CAD model. Using physically-based models, we’ll apply realistic surface properties to the various parts of the model. I’ll show you how to illuminate the product using image-based lighting, flood lighting, and dramatic studio lighting. To really make our images pop we’ll render various lighting and shading components out as separate render passes and combine them in Adobe After Effects. You’ll also learn how to lay out and render technical illustrations using isometric projection and contour rendering for a line drawing effect. Let’s begin exploring product visualization in 3ds Max.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to render professional-quality product shots in 3ds Max and After Effects and enhance your skills for shading, lighting, rendering, and compositing for product visualization.
3ds Max and After Effects: Product Visualization Topics include:
- Importing a CAD model
- Laying out the scene
- Saving and loading XRefs
- Camera framing and exposure
- Physically based materials
- Procedural textures
- Image-based lighting with an environment map
- Flood lighting with area lights
- Studio lighting with spot and point lights
- Light decay and exclusion
- AOV component render passes
- Optimizing Arnold render settings
- Layering render components in After Effects
- Rendering a technical illustration
- Duration: 3h 22m
- Project Files Included
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Instant download high speed : Yes