Lynda – Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver Download
On This page you can download Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver, video course from Lynda, with High Speed & Direct link.
Hello, this is Sue Jenkins, and welcome to Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver. In this training, we will explore the web design process, from the initial idea and mock-up stage to website development. Here, you’ll discover one possible workflow that will show you exactly how to take a design from Photoshop and convert it using Bootstrap in Dreamweaver into a fully functioning, responsive, internet-ready website. You’ll start the training off by discovering how to set up your Photoshop and Dreamweaver workspaces.
Then you’ll explore some design ideas related to creating a web mock-up in Photoshop. After that, we’ll jump into Dreamweaver, where we’ll build the home page with Bootstrap, and then we’ll build and style the rest of the site’s pages, play with Glyphicons, add a Carousel, and more. So, whether you’re brand new to web design or looking for suggestions on ways to work smarter, welcome to Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver.
Designing Websites from Photoshop to Dreamweaver Topics include:
- Setting up the Photoshop and Dreamweaver workspaces
- Planning a site and defining site goals
- Making a site mockup
- Deciding on branding and content
- Adjusting color and fonts
- Slicing graphics
- Optimizing graphics for the web
- Creating a favicon
- Working with Bootstrap files
- Creating a navigation menu
- Using the Photoshop extractor
- Coding for SEO
- Making sites accessible
- Checking for errors with the Validator tool
- Using the Clean Up HTML tool
- Using the Link Checker panel
- Building pages with HTML
- Styling pages with CSS
- Making site galleries and carousels
- Duration: 0000 hours
- Skill Level : Beginner – advanced
- Instant download with high speed : Yes