Lynda – Dynamo for Revit: Python Scripting (2018) Download
On This page you can download Dynamo for Revit Python Scripting, video course from Lynda, with High Speed & Direct link.
Python is an easy-to-learn programming language that will allow us to extend Dynamo’s functionality by working directly with the Dynamo geometry library and Revit’s application programming interface, or API. My name is Jeremy Graham. And I’m an architect specializing in computational design and BIM workflows. To start, we’ll focus on the Python programming language, by learning the basics, such as the different data types, conditionals and loops, while working with the Dynamo geometry library.
With a strong foundation of basic Python scripting, we will then learn how to extend Dynamo’s functionality by creating and importing new libraries, including the Revit API. Finally, using Python, we’ll learn how to interact with the Revit API from within Dynamo by learning techniques such as element filtering, accessing parameters and creating views. At the end of this course, you will have a strong understanding of how to use Python in Dynamo for Revit, and will be well on your way to creating unique and powerful workflows that push the boundaries of what Dynamo can achieve.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to to use Python scripting to extend the power of Dynamo and automate common Revit tasks.
Dynamo for Revit: Python Scripting Topics include:
- Importing the Dynamo Geometry library
- Python basics: variables, conditionals, operators, loops, and functions
- Using and extending Python modules
- Accessing the Revit API with Python
- Revit and Dynamo conversions
- Creating a collector in the Revit API
- Getting Revit parameters with the Revit API
- Adjusting elements with the Revit API
- Creating views with the Revit APIRevit: Python Scripting
- Duration: 3h 37m
- Skill Level : Intermediate
- Instant download with high speed : Yes
Download Dynamo for Revit: Python Scripting (2018)