On This page you can download RedefineFX – Phoenix FD Beginner Liquid FX Course, (3ds Max tutorials, Phoenix FD) with High Speed & Direct link.
Phoenix FD is one of the powerful plugins of chaosgroup company to simulate fire, smoke, water, fog, liquids, etc. in 3D Max. One of the powerful features of this plugin is its very high compatibility with the VRay rendering engine. Phoenix FD provides a set of simple and practical simulation tools, enabling fast processing and instant and instant preview of results, and produces accurate and realistic simulations.
Liquid simulations are much simpler to make than they seem. In fact, just a few lessons into this course, you’ll feel comfortable running beautiful 3D water simulations that are sure to blow your clients’ minds, make a splash on Instagram & give a high-end feel to your reel. Liquid sims are used by big players like Apple in their launch trailers, to showcase waterproof ability & other extremely cool effects. You can immediately take this practical knowledge and apply it to your work, whether it’s a fountain for Archviz, water-resistance for Productviz or a slow-motion water splash for a soda commercial. I’ve used these effects to attract high-end clients and charge thousands of dollars per project & I’m teaching it all in this value-packed course
Phoenix FD is an amazing plug-in for 3Ds Max that allows you to create liquid simulations entirely within 3Ds Max.
- Unlike RealFlow, the meshing takes place automatically during rendering
- Heavy Vray optimization (both made by same company) allows for FAST rendering
- Don’t get me wrong, RealFlow is great in certain situations, but my true love is Phoenix because it’s so much
- simpler and easier to use.
- The settings make so much more sense
- Simulation is fast, and you can get good results very quickly.
- Effects like mixing liquids of different colors are surprisingly simple to setup
- Particle Flow & tyFlow support allows for some spectacular effects, such as realistic rain
- Fun helpers such as Body Force & Path follow allow for object morphing and spline follow effects
- Highly realistic results with little effort (see Fountain & Waterfall examples below)
- Used in production on major motion pictures & TV Shows such as Game of Thrones
- File size: 900 Mb
- Instant download high speed : Yes