Lynda – Unity Revit Reflect Workflow Download
On This page you can buy and download Unity Revit Reflect Workflow, video course from Lynda, with High Speed & Direct link.
Building information modeling has existed for decades. AEC professionals use it to build robust data-rich models, but the potential value of them has been largely unrealized. Unity Reflect makes it faster and easier to leverage the work we’ve already put into our Revit models to automate our processes, make decisions, produce content, and improve efficiency. We will dive into example use cases in Unity and Reflect to learn how to interact with Revit data in real-time. I am Logan Smith, co-founder of the XR Studio Bevel and CTO of Argyle, a job site augmented reality solution for construction firms. Join me in my LinkedIn Learning Course to learn all about linking Revit and Unity with Reflect.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to link Unity and Autodesk Revit with Unity Reflect to make critical tasks such as movement of assets easier by creating a live link between the two applications.
Unity Revit Reflect Workflow Topics include:
- Using Reflect with off the shelf apps
- Setting up Revit to work with Reflect
- Reflect as a Unity import pipeline
- Setting up Unity to accept Reflect
- Unity as a design and collaboration tool via Reflect
- Setting up multiuser Unity project
- Live changes in design review session
- Script analysis tools to process metadata
- Reporting data generated in meetings
- Reflect built into runtime applications
- Saving imports and connections for future sessions
- Duration: 1h 16m
- Skill Level : Intermediate
- Instant download with high speed : Yes