lynda Unreal: Architectural & Industrial Visualization
On This page you can download Unreal: Architectural & Industrial Visualization course from lynda with High Speed & Direct link.
Unreal Engine contains a suite of powerful real-time visualization tools that help you create unique experiences that differ from the past gaming industry. In this tutorial you will learn how to use UE4 to build a first-person perspective project. This course will first show you how to prepare assets for UE4 and help you to get the files in a regular structure. You will then learn how to create materials and lighting for Real Time Rendering. In the end, you will learn about three ways to display your visualization project and present it as an image, a movie, and an interactive game.
by the end of this tr course, you Learned how to use Unreal Engine 4 to build a first-person perspective project for visualization .
- Defining project goals
- Creating an Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) project
- Adjusting first-person project settings
- Creating effective assets
- Exporting assets for UE4
- Importing assets into UE4
- Placing assets in a scene
- Adding and editing collisions
- Working with textures
- Creating a basic material
- Adding a post-process volume
- Level : Intermediate
- Duration: 3h 16m
- Instant download with high speed : Yes