Lynda – 3ds Max and V-Ray: Exterior Lighting and Rendering (November 2019)
On This page you can download 3ds Max and V-Ray: Exterior Lighting and Rendering video course from Lynda with High Speed & Direct link.
Creating high quality renders and composites can really make your architectural designs stand out. I’m George Maestri. Join me as we create exterior renders using 3ds Max and V-Ray. We’ll set up lights and cameras in V-Ray, then render in layers for compositing in Photoshop. So, take a seat and join me for creating some high quality renders.
By The End of This course, you can Create your own high-quality renders of building exteriors using V-Ray for 3ds Max. and Learn how to create both daytime and nighttime lighting and composite your renders in Photoshop.
3ds Max and V-Ray: Exterior Lighting and Rendering Topics include:
- Setting up environmental lighting
- Adding sunlight to a scene
- Balancing lights
- Creating lighting and reflection elements
- Compositing daytime scenes in Photoshop
- Lighting for night
- Rendering nighttime elements
- Compositing nighttime scenes in Photoshop
- Level : intermediate
- Duration: 95m
- Instant download with high speed : Yes