Lynda – Revit Architecture Designing a House Download
On This page you can download Revit Architecture: Designing a House with Brian Myers (Released11/30/2018), video course from Lynda, with High Speed & Direct link.
In this course, we’ll introduce the essential skills to using Revit to model a house and produce the fundamentals of construction documentation. We’ll start with the basics such as creating a floor plan of the walls, doors and windows. Next, we’ll learn how to model floors, create stairs and railings and even how to model roofs. Then we’ll discuss modeling a site, creating renderings, sections, doing detail, and the creation of sheets.
While this course is not intended to replace an introductory Revit course and it does not explore the advanced fundamentals of family creation, it is designed to potentially one of your very first Revit projects and introduce you to the general workflow of modeling the complete building and site. So join me as we create a house inside the Revit environment.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to Review the construction modeling and design documentation process from start to finish. also Learn how to build plans for an American-style bungalow from scratch using Autodesk Revit.
Revit Architecture Designing a House Topics include:
- Entering room information
- Creating exterior and interior walls
- Creating foundation walls and footings
- Adding doors, windows, and floors
- Designing an exterior deck and front porch
- Placing columns
- Creating a roof
- Adding rooms
- Placing lights and ceilings
- Adding a door elevation legend
- Drafting and dimensioning
- Exporting dynamic renderings and presentations
- Creating standard sheets
- Printing documentation
- Duration: 8h 42m
- Skill Level : Intermediate
- Instant download with high speed : Yes