Compositing Decay into Architectural Footage in After Effects Download
On This page you can download Compositing Decay into Architectural Footage in After Effects, video course, with High Speed & Direct link.
As you know, one of the most professional software for post production and feature film postings, animations and effects rendering and even After Effects architectural rendering. Are an Adobe company.Here’s a tutorial from Andy Lefton, an After Effects and Virtual Specialist who transforms a typical house photo into a desolate and horrifying home. We make it into an animation.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to cause decay in a VFX shot using hand-held footage. Software required: CINEMA 4D 14, Photoshop CS6, and After Effects.
- Introduction and project overview
- Lesson 2: Rotoscoping our footage
- Lesson 3: Beginning to motion track our footage
- Lesson 4: Painting in our damage and debris
- Lesson 5: Painting in more damage and debris
- Lesson 6: Creating a curtain in CINEMA 4D
- Lesson 7: Rendering out our Alpha plate
- Lesson 8: Adding color correction, levels, and atmosphere
- Lesson 9: Color correction to change the mood
- Level : Advanced
- Duration: 1h 40m
- Instant download with high speed : Yes
Download Compositing Decay into Architectural Footage in After Effects
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!