Lynda Rhino and V-Ray: Rendering
On This page you can download Rhino and V-Ray: Rendering video course, with High Speed & Direct link.
welcome to Rendering Fundamentals with Rhino and V-Ray. Using a penguin with glasses, a retro TV frame, and a funky birdhouse, we’ll learn how to make beautiful renderings to help you sell your design ideas. I’ll start off by demystifying some of the potentially technical terms. Then I’ll show you techniques to make crazy fast renderings so you can study your models with minimal setup effort. We’ll then dig deeper and check out ways to customize both materials and lighting for flawless and fabulous images.
We’ll be covering all of these features, plus lots of my personal tips and tricks, and make rendering fun. Let’s get started with Rendering Fundamentals for Rhino and V-Ray.
Working and designing with Rhino is very fast and easy. Rhino is one of the most powerful modeling engineering software as well as industrial design software in Rhino that allows you to use the Vray plugin, which has a surprising impact on the popularity of the plugin. This Rhino training series has prepared a Learning Rhino 5 – Rhino Rhino Modeling course for 2h 46m hours. This course teaches the basics of modeling, constructing and editing volume and curved surfaces as well as building, editing and working with materials in Rhino. Then we’ll go over to the interface and rendering box of the Vray plugin.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to make beautiful renderings that showcase your designs with Rhino and V-Ray.
Rhino and V-Ray: Rendering – Lynda Topics include:
- Why use V-Ray?
- Installing DR Spawner
- Understanding 3D terminology
- Activating V-Ray
- Adjusting quality settings
- Get quick previews with the material override
- Understanding lighting types
- Exploring materials in the Material Editor
- Creating your own materials
- Texture mapping materials with bitmaps and procedurals
- Saving time with V-Ray presets
- Getting the right size for your render with output settings
- Working with environment lighting
- Strategies for working with cameras and camera settings
- Ensuring accurate color for your scene with color correction
- Rendering tips and tricks
- Level : intermediate
- Duration: 2h 50m
- Instant download with high speed : Yes
Download Rhino and V-Ray: Rendering