On This page you can download digital tutors Creating a Swampy Landscape Using V-Ray Scatter in Maya, (Video tutorial) with High Speed & Direct link.
Creating a Swampy Landscape Using V-Ray Scatter in Maya: In this series of maya tutorials, we have provided a tutorial on a practical topic that many friends have trouble with, namely, building green space, flowers, gardens, landscape, grass, and so on.
In this visual effect tutorial, Mr. Terry Riyasat will create an outdoor environment and exterior using Vray Scatter for Maya. We will render with the Vray plugin and then use Photoshop for the composite. Here are some key points to learn from watching this tutorial: How to use V-Ray Scatter in Maya and lighting and shading and rendering in Veri, as well as Complementary techniques (scattering objects) as well as rendering render (Render Passes) in Photoshop environment to achieve the final quality renderings of the Physical Camera will work. We will learn water vapor on the lake and work training or proxy proxies, as well as their composite in the final rendering.
In this Maya tutorial, we’ll learn how to create a landscape image with complex greenery using V-Ray Scatter in Maya. Software required: Maya 2013, V-Ray for Maya 2.4, V-Ray Scatter for Maya 4.0, Adobe Photoshop CC, An Ivy Generator.
- V-Ray Scatter Maya training chapters
- Summary and introduction of the chapters
- Collect assets reference images
- Create custom custom paint effects
- How to shade grasses made of grasses
- How to use Examining assets for scene composition
- How to use V-Ray Scatter for Maya scene
- Maya lighting with linear workflow method
- Testing materials
- Import files in Photoshop for rendering after render passes in Photoshop
- Combine renderings and effects
- Layering in Photoshop
- Use Camera Raw and final renderings
- Duration: 1:40
- Project Files: included
- Instant download high speed : Yes