On This page you can download Character Creation for Film Cinematics, video course from CGMaster Academy with High Speed & Direct link.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to character creator games, for Film Cinematics with: Maya, Mudbox, Vray, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter.
The objective of this class is to understand character creation for film and game cinematics in terms of a characters profile, and its ultimate purpose in a composition or narrative. Each week we will focus on a different aspect of character construction and explore the technical ways of assembling a final character. We will begin by analyzing and assessing various reference materials prior to initial sculpting. Then the class will dive into the fabrication of hard surface components, clothing, and other accessories needed to finish out/polish a high-poly asset. From there, the emphasis will then switch over to surfacing your character using advance painting and shading techniques. These will include look-development of skin, metal, and various other material shaders prior to outputting final renders. Finally, we will end the course with discussions on and demonstrations about color theory, render manipulation, and post processing.
- Week 1 | Blocking out Character Model
- Week 2 | Head of Character
- Week 3 | Body and Clothing
- Week 4 | Hard Surface Modeling of the Character
- Week 5 | Outfitting the Character
- Week 6 | Texture Painting
- Week 7 | Texture Painting Continuation
- Week 8 | Applying Textures to Meshes
- Week 9 | Rigging and Basic Lighting
- Week 10 | Complete the Final Project
- Duration: 10 weeks
- SKILLS LEVEL: Advanced
- Instant download high speed : Yes
- software : Maya, Mudbox, Vray, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter