Digital Tutors – Quick Start to Modeling in 3ds Max: Volume 2
On This page you can download Quick Start to Modeling in 3ds Max Volume 2 video course, with High Speed & Direct link.
We’ll start by talking about polygon modeling, also known as edge modeling techniques. We’ll also cover techniques that will allow us to begin saving time in our modeling.We’ll discuss how using this technique will allow us to have more control over the topology and how to get the exact details we want out of our models.
In Volume 2 of the Quick Start to Modeling in 3ds Max, we’ll build on the concepts covered in volume 1.
- Introduction and Project Overview
- Polygon modeling basics
- Blocking in the major form of the flap
- Blocking in the form of the backpack
- Filling the holes of our backpack
- Overcoming advanced gaps
- Finalizing the backpack geometry
- Creating straps
- Modeling the buckle
- Discovering procedural modeling
- Modeling the final straps
- Discovering the freeform modeling tools
- Finishing the final details
- Level : intermediate
- Duration: 3h 31m
- Instant download with high speed : Yes
Download Quick Start to Modeling in 3ds Max: Volume 2
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!