187 maps (60 colored PNG and JPEG) | ~4000×2500 | 7.8 GB
Arroway Textures – Stonework Vol. 1
If you would like to have a complete set of types of building stone commonly used in flooring, we recommend the Stonework – Volume One suite, which is comprehensive in both quality and variety of materials and can render softwareو Compatible with all of your 3ds max, Vray, cinema 4D,Maya and … etc.
collection Arroway Textures – Stonework Vol. 1 contains textures in many categories. This Package is made with excellent quality, realism and exceptional appearance. Ready to use in your 3d Architectural Projects, Animations, Game design, virtual reality and more …
The collection includes natural stone masonry and pavement studies, which include 60 types of high-risoline multilayer textures (each having diffuse mappings, displacement mappings, and specularity map mappings). Cover an area of about 1700 square meters.
This collection contains texts in the following categories:
- Intact natural stones: for walls – for walls – pavement with rough texture and stones with abnormal shape
- Paving (smoother and more regular shaped stone walls and asphalt)
- Wet and damp rocks (stone walls or sidewalks for all types of weather)
- Classic facade stones (Classic facade blocks or slabs for walls and floors)
- Modern Stones (Tiles of Natural Stone Slabs in Modern Patterns)
Stonework – Volume One Specifications
- All the maps are perfectly tiled.
- 60 types of multi-layered wood texture
- All images are designed and lossless compressed PNG files.
- Covered areas: between 10 m and 80 m, and total 1700 m²
- Map resolutions about 36 megapixels (eg 6000px x 6000px)
- Each with maps: specularity gloss, displacement / bump roughness map (187 maps total)
- Download PDF
- Total size: 7.47 GB GB
- File format : PNG, Jpg
- Resolution : (8K)
- Instant download with high speed : Yes
Download Arroway Textures – Stonework Vol. 1