Lynda – Lightroom and Photoshop CC Photography Workflow Strategies Download
On This page you can buy and download Lightroom and Photoshop CC Photography Workflow Strategies video course from Lynda with High Speed & Direct link.
Hi I’m Bryan O’Neil Hughes from Adobe and I’m thrilled to welcome you to Modern Photography Workflow with Lightroom and Photoshop CC. Photography has changed a lot over the years and we’re gonna cover all sorts of changes. From capture to all the incredible things that we can do in Lightroom, both in the library and in the develop module. We’re gonna move over to Photoshop and do the things we could only do in Photoshop, retouching, distortion, all sorts of Photoshop magic. All the while we’re gonna talk about keeping our files in Lightroom so that we can get to them wherever we are, whether that’s on the web where we can see them and even edit them or on mobile devices where we continue to see our files, edit them and share them.
So you’ll walk away from this course with an understanding of what a modern photography workflow is and how to get to your images and be creative wherever you are.
By The End of This training Course, you learned the best practices for a modern photo workflow featuring Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop CC, from capture and management to enhancement and output.
Lightroom and Photoshop CC Photography Workflow Strategies Topics include:
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop’s tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
- Duration: 1h 42m
- Skill Level : Intermediate
- Instant download with high speed : Yes