Lynda – Revit Using Point Cloud Data Download
On This page you can download Revit Using Point Cloud Data, video course from Lynda, with High Speed & Direct link.
Hi, my name is Brian Myers. In this course, we’ll introduce the essential skills to using Revit to model against point clouds, which are also sometimes called laser scans. We will start with the basics such as describing what point clouds are, how they’re created, and how they can be brought into your project. Next, we will learn how to create work sets, model walls, place doors, and place your floors and roofs.
We will also discuss adjusting families to match the point cloud, as well as the basics of modeling pipe and duct. I’ll tell you every step, but a certain level of Revit understanding is expected. So I won’t tell you how to model and set up entire pipe and duct systems or how to model entire roofs, but I will show you how to create views which will allow you to use those skills to match the point cloud data and create an accurate model.
So join me as we explore the essential skills of using laser scans or point clouds in your projects for accurate models.
By The End of This training Course, you learned the process of incorporating point clouds into your Revit projects.
Revit Using Point Cloud Data Topics include:
- Where point clouds come from
- The difference between a project and a point cloud
- Creating and changing worksets
- Viewing and linking to a point cloud
- Controlling object visibility
- Creating views, floor plans, and sections
- Using multiple views
- Taking measurements
- Modeling architecture to match point cloud data
- Matching Revit families to match point cloud data
- Modifying mechanical systems
- Duration: 2h 45m
- Skill Level : Intermediate
- Instant download with high speed : Yes
Download Revit Using Point Cloud Data