On This page you can download digital tutors Rigging a Car to Explode in CINEMA 4D, (Video tutorial) with High Speed & Direct link.
Learn How to Rigging Car Explode CINEMA 4D: In this series of CINEMA 4D tutorials, I want to show you how to use dynamics and connectors in CINEMA 4D to simulate the rig process of a machine in which all its parts are disassembled and disintegrated in an explosion.
I will also show you the simulation of fire and flames in CINEMA 4D using the TurbulenceFD tool.
- Preparing the scene for the animation group
- How to use suspension tool in rigging in CINEMA 4D
- Build an axle to keep the car wheels in line
- Rigging the hood and rear box
- Rigging car doors and making hinges
- Apply force to simulate explosion force
- Shredding windows and blast simulation
- Preparing the car body for fluid simulation
- Prepare the TurbulenceFD container tool
- Using the emitter collision tags tool
- Custom settings for our simulation
- Final review and final rendering of fire rendering fire and smoke rendering
- The final composite of renderings in After Effects
- Duration: 2:10
- Project Files: included
- Instant download high speed : Yes