On This page you can download Revit and Dynamo for Interior Design video course from Lynda with High Speed & Direct link.
Have you ever wondered how Dynamo can help you design a document in Revit for interior design? If you have, then you’ll enjoy learning some of the many ways Dynamo can help extend Revit’s functionality. I’m William Carney, and I’ve been working with Dynamo for a few years now to help streamline the design and documentation process for the AEC industry. In this course, I’ll cover some basic concepts in Dynamo that you can apply to tasks that support interior design. We’ll learn how to place and create materials, how to graphically display materials, then finally how to synchronize modeled information with a room finish schedule.
By The End of This training Course, you learned how to use different Revit features—and automated assistance from Dynamo—to streamline the design and documentation process in Revit and enhance your skills for interior design with Dynamo studio.
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Design Topics include:
- Finding curves and points in Dynamo
- Creating a list for organizing elements
- Modeling walls and floors
- Working with multiple rooms
- Creating a graphic finish legend
- Creating a material take-off
- Creating graphic overrides
- Updating room parameters
- Creating a floor type from a room parameter
- Duration: 4h 57m
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Instant download high speed : Yes
Download Revit and Dynamo for Interior Design