sigershaders Corona Material Presets Pro v2.0.2 for 3ds Max 2013 – 2017 download
Friends interested in using Corona rendering engine who are looking for quality architectural materials for this engine; They can use the ready-made texture and material package of sigershaders Corona Material Presets Pro, which are custom-made and can easily do the work of materialization.
This download file contains the latest update of the popular Sigenshader plugin (sigershaders Corona Material Presets Pro) which is currently released in the latest version for visualizer architecture renders for Corona rendering engine. This package is for Corona Renderer version 1.5 and for Max (3ds Max 2013 – 2017) Above can be used
This is a collection of professional materials for 3D visualization that offers the following materials: metal, ceramic, leather, stone, cement (concrete), car paint, liquids, wall (plaster), glass, parquet (laminate), wood , Precious stones, fabrics, plastics and many more.
- Simple and understandable environment and user interface
- Real-World Scale materials.
- The list of materials will continue to grow in future updates
- All materials have a library and preview (Material Lab)
- Ability to apply materials to selected objects or objects (single / multiple)
- Has Assign to material editor option to activate the material in the desired palette
- With (User Material Library manager) that you can easily find the desired metal
- It has a render material preview box that works individually and in batches.
- 905 Corona materials with ready-made molds and templates (Corona material presets and templates)
- Available for all beginners Corona (Corona Renderer newbies) and professional users
- Materials made with high quality textures (4K) and seamless for maximum quality (High resolution seamless textures).
- Total size: 10 GB
- Instant download high speed : Yes