ZBrush XMD ToolBox Plug-in Features
On this page, I would like to introduce an add-on plugin for Zebra called XMD ToolBox for ZBrush, which was published by Mr. Michael Dunnam.
This tool is used to find and filter ZBrush brushes such as: alphas and UI layouts and.. Also with the help of XMD ToolBox for ZBrush, if you have entered assets manually, you can do it much easier. Find.
As you know, in Zebra software, we have a font limit of about 300 brushes, which is removed by XMD ToolBox for ZBrush. ToolBox installation is simplified. There is no need for a serial key. Just install and use.
XMD ToolBox Plug-in Features
- Ability to name on fave tabs
- Very easy category brushes – alphas
- Ability to add custom descriptions to brush and alpha
- Fast installation and customization of ZBrush UI customizations
- Ability to store brushes and alpha in the favorite tabs for ease of use